Monday, November 26, 2012

Good thoughts

An old friend called today asking about my journey so far.  Asking how my symptoms started, and how I went about getting diagnosed.  Turns out that she is going starting the process of finding out if she has MS or possibly one of the other conditions that can mimic MS and is in the wait and go crazy phase.  I was happy to help in any way I could, though it wasn't really a lot. Just a bunch of "this is how it started", "this is what my dr. did", but I hope some of what I said made her feel like what she is feeling right now is normal and isn't   crazy.  I would like to ask you all to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  Send her good vibes and wishes, whatever it is you believe in, because she could use it right now while she is starting the overwhelming process of just finding out WHAT is going on.

I have a 3 month check-up tomorrow.  I have been on a full dose of Betaseron for 7 weeks. It hasn't been easy and the side effects aren't letting up a whole lot.  I am eager to speak to the doctor about that and the increase in some of the symptoms that I have been having.  So if you could end me some good thoughts, too, I would appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* to you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    And I wish your friend the best as well.

    ReplyDelete